Thursday, October 21, 2010

Home Sweet Home

Earl is home from the hospital and doing better. He had a bout of pneumonia and is recovering. Doctors sent him home with oxygen and that is helping a lot. I was so afraid this time, he was so ill. We kept our faith and kept praying and God answered us. Earl has cancer, but that is not who he is. He is my wonderful Husband and Gift from God. I am so blessed to have experienced such a complete love. He makes me laugh and loves me like no one ever has. We are both stronger and better than we have ever been. Even though his body is weak and cancer is there, he is strong and full of life. I don't know what the future holds for us, but no one does. So for now, we will enjoy the beauty of today and be thankful for everything we have. People tell me all that time "Earl is so lucky to have you" but the truth is I am the Lucky one. Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment